Weekdays in the afternoon
Saturday in the afternoon
Up to 30 minutes away for a flat fee
Up to 1 hour away at my regular hourly rate
Education- Current Tutor / Writing Editor for the Ontario Psychotherapy and Counseling Program.
- Completed Master's Degree in Medical Anthropology from the University of Toronto.
- Completed Teaching Fundamentals Certificate from the Teaching Assistant's Training Program at the University of Toronto.
- Honours B.A in Socio-Cultural Anthropology and Gender, Sexuality and Culture from Western University (formerly University of Western Ontario).
Experience- Three years of experience as a Teaching Assistant at the University of Toronto.
- I have received significant positive feedback from students of the Ontario Psychotherapy and Counseling Program.
Hobbies- I love reading and writing! I spend a lot of time journaling and I read fiction to get a break from the more academic stuff.
- I enjoy doing crafts and minor projects. I make my own cards for special occasions!
- I'm into fitness and enjoy physical activity of all kinds. I run, dance, and do pilates.
- I also enjoy movies, particularly foreign or indie films.
- I am very passionate about health and social justice issues. I volunteer at a sexual health clinic as a Peer Educator in my spare time.
English, Social Studies, Writing, Women and Gender Studies, Aboriginal Studies, Medical and Social/Cultural Anthropology, Social Geography, Sociology, Health Studies, History, Psychology, Social Work, Disability Studies, Literature, Philosophy, Comparative Literature and Media Studies. - I specialize in guiding your process of critical reading and writing for the social sciences. - I can also help with easing your transition to university. I have experience with tutoring 1st and 2nd year students on Study Skills, Scheduling, and Organization. Study smarter, not harder!
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.