Education- Fully-qualified Chartered Accountant (Ontario/Canada)
- Ontario Certified Teacher (OCT) - Elementary & Secondary School
- Passed all Chartered Accountant qualification exams on first sitting.
- McGill Bachelor of Commerce graduate: graduated with Great Distinction
- Bay Street Experience: worked for a “Big Four” accounting firm in Toronto
- University of Toronto Bachelor of Education experience
ExperienceRefer to Education for relevant qualifications.
HobbiesOne-on-one personalized tutoring from a passionate instructor.
Accounting, auditing, finance, taxation, and law tutor. University of Toronto, including: MGT201H1, RSM219H1, RSM220H1, RSM221H1, RSM222H1, RSM321H1, RSM323H1, RSM423H1, RSM324H1, RSM424H1, RSM225H1, RSM230H1, RSM332H1. Ryerson University, including: ACC100, ACC110, ACC406, ACC410, ACC414, ACC514, ACC521, ACC522, ACC703, ACC742, FIN300, FIN305, LAW122, BSM100, BSM200. High School: Mathematics, Social Sciences, Economics, Accounting, Business Studies. Elementary: All grades & Subjects, Algebra, Geometry, Math, English, French, Accounting, Economics, Kindergarten - 8th Grade, Social Studies
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.