Toronto, Canada, M3C 1A1
Joined on October, 2012
Any day at any time
Up to 1 hour away for no additional charge
EducationMA in Sociology from Queen's University
ExperienceTeaching Assistant (TA) 2010-2012
- Conducted two academic tutorials with approximately twenty-five to thirty students per class
- Weekly activities consisted of facilitating discussion, creating a syllabus, editing and assessing work and general management/consultation with students.
Equity Coordinator 2011-2012
- The focus of this position was to organize and liaise with equity and social justice seeking groups on campus and to establish relationships with community-based organizations in Kingston
- Much of this work also consisted of organizing equity-related events, committees, facilitating meetings, (re) writing policy, starting campaigns and running Positive Space training sessions
Transcriber / Researcher 2009-2010
- Skill requirement for this job included responsibility setting/meeting individual schedule
- Speed typing and proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows Media Player
- Identifying, outlining and summarizing key theoretical themes
HobbiesI spend most of my time reading or playing board games, though my favorite activity is certainly attending concerts!
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.