EducationI hold an honours Bachelor of Science in Physics (Astrophysics concentration) and a Master of Science in Medical Biophysics, both from the University of Toronto.
ExperienceHaving tutored university and high school math and physics for over 8 years (and full-time since January 2014), I offer clear explanations of complex problems, interactive assignment help, and thorough test preparation.
My areas of expertise are the following:
- All high school mathematics and physics, including AP and IB curricula
- Single variable calculus (U of T courses: MAT133, MAT134, MAT135, MAT136, and MAT137)
- Multivariable calculus (including but not limited to MAT235)
- Linear algebra (MAT136, MAT221, MAT223)
- Physics (PHY131, PHY132, PHY151, PHY152, PHY254, PHY256)
- Astronomy and astrophysics
- English language and writing support (native speaker)
Whether you need to clear up a few rusty concepts or boost your A to an A+, you'll find that I'm extremely well prepared to help you improve your understanding, raise your grades, and fulfill your full academic potential.
HobbiesI enjoy running, rock-climbing, reading (mostly sci-fi), pencil drawing, and learning new languages (currently working on French and German). Since 2012, I've volunteered on the phone lines of the Toronto Distress Centre, providing empathetic support to callers experiencing social isolation, emotional distress, or thoughts of suicide.
AP Calculus AB, AP Physics 1, AP Physics 2: Electricity and Magnetism, AP Physics 2: Mechanics, Astrophysics, GRE Subject Test in Physics, Physics, Quantum Physics, SAT Subject Test in Physics, Newtonian Mechanics, Quantum Mechanics, Electromagnetism, Trigonometry, Elementary Math, AP Calculus BC, Calculus 1, Calculus 2, Calculus 3, Multivariable Calculus, Pre-Calculus, 10th Grade math, 11th Grade math, 12th Grade math, 9th Grade math, Applied Mathematics, Astronomy
Client Reviews (4)
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.