Toronto, Canada, M5T1K9
Joined on April, 2014
Any day at any time
Up to 20 minutes away for no additional charge
Master of Science in International Development Practice (MSc. DP)
University of Dublin, Trinity College & University College Dublin
• Dissertation: Insurgent exploitation of contemporary American foreign policy and governance within the East African mining sector (Section 1502 Dodd-Frank).
• Civil-military training and exercise:
Security Analyst, Operation VIKING 11
NATO, 4th Multinational Brigade
United Nations Training School & The Irish Defence Forces
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
University of Dublin, Trinity College
• Strategic Management, Quantitative Analysis, Organizational Behaviour, International Business, International Finance, Marketing Strategy, Social Entrepreneurship, Advanced Econometrics, Corporate Finance, Operations Strategy.
Negotiation Tactics (Cert.)
Ghent University & Katholieke Universiteit, Belgium
• As field exercise for the MBA received training in mediation, persuasion, collective bargaining and arbitration. Considerable insight into tactics applied within crisis negotiations, integrative and destructive negotiations.
ExperiencePolitical and Trade Section
Embassy of Canada to the Kingdom of Thailand
Accredited to Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Lao, Thailand
• Sourcing and analyzing trade intelligence, addressing multilateral security affairs, primary author of significant briefings, proposals and recommendations.
Political and Trade Section
Representative Office of Canada to the Palestinian Authority (West Bank & Gaza Strip)
• Continued diplomatic relations and open negotiation regarding issues of regional security, trade, economic stability, human rights, and international development.
• Intelligence analysis and strategic situational awareness.
The World Bank
• Recruited during my Masters in International Development Practice to conduct research in tandem with my dissertation.
• Primary author of the World Bank Rwandan Mining Sector Study. Deep operational knowledge of high-risk areas, and unique solutions for hostile or complex environments.
HobbiesInternational Affairs, Security/Intelligence, Hostile & Complex regions.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.