Education- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Master of Business Administration
- Shanghai Institute of Foreign Trade, Bachelor of Economics, GPA 3,87
- Conestoga College Career Development Practitioner Certificate
Experience- 4 years'tutoring experience
- Taught Chinese/English part-time to students of various age groups (from pre-school, K-12 to college students) in China, US and Canada.
- Native mandarin speaker. Originally from China.
- Sharp insights into students' needs, strengths and weaknesses and strong capabilities to customize courses to help students achieve maximum learning outcome
- GMAT Score: 740 (98 Percentile)
- Chosen repeatedly as radio presenter at middle school and university radio stations due to excellent pronunciation and communication skills
- Lived in the US and Canada for the past 13 years
- Professional with great working ethic. Excellent communication, interpersonal and teaching skills.
HobbiesHiking, Singing, Dancing
Client Reviews (1)
I took Mandarin lessons with Clara for a couple of months, and she is an excellent tutor. She is very well organized, and she varies her techniques in order to keep things interesting. She also did a good job of tailoring her lessons to my interests and pace. I'm looking forward to learning from her again in the future.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.